Welcoming all to the MSK NYC page
Introducing the vision
Improve life prospects and outcomes for girls and young women of color
- Changing life outcomes for girls and young women of color
- Building safe and supportive communities where girls feel valued
- Creating clear pathways to opportunity
My Sister’s Keeper seeks to improve the lives and outcomes for girls and young women of color.
1. Getting a Healthy Start and Entering School Ready to Learn2. Completing Post Secondary Education or Training3. Reading at Grade Level by Third Grade
4. Successfully Entering the Workforce5. Graduating from High School Ready for College and Career6. Keeping Kids on Track and Giving them Second Chances
NYC GREAT! helps young women become architects of their own future—such as making college and career choices. The goal is to have them consider, “Why settle for average when I can be GREAT?”
Girls Empowerment Movement seeks to improve the lives of girls and young women.
NYC My Sister’s Keeper is focused on programs for girls and young women of color to support their achievement and success.